Monday, January 16, 2006

Great New CD

I have been listening to a new worship CD. It is from a great church just down the road from Keystone, Gateway Church in Southlake, TX. There are many great songs but one in particular, "Pure," is stuck in my head and in my heart. I cannot get away from the lyrics that are pearcing my heart or the melody that is swirling around in my head. The song is haunting me...in a good way.

One particular lyric that is found in the bridge of the song:
Everything I want
everything I hope in
Everything my heart cries out for


Of course this is a song to Jesus and you are saying this to Him...that He is everything I want, hope in and cries out for but it poses a question...IS HE? The lyrics are powerful.

If you are looking for a great new worship cd...I recommend this. You can only buy it here (at least that I know).

P.S. If you are a worship leader, you will love that they post all the chords to their songs for free.

No comments: