Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Check out this Worship CD

I have been listening to the new Lincoln Brewster "All to You...Live." This is a great cd. Lincoln has amazing gifts...he is an amazing guitarist, song writer and worship leader. His heart truly comes across in the recording. One thing I really enjoy about this cd is that as a worship leader, I can use these songs. They aren't so produced that you need the loops and effects to make it sound like it is written to sound like. He gives a great version of the old tune "Another Hallelujah." Right now the song "You Are the One" is resonating in my heart. Below is are the lyrics to that song. BTW, you can download and/or listen to "All to You...Live" at iTunes. You can download the charts for this cd here.

You're the One Who made the heavens
You're the One Who shaped the earth
You're the One Who formed my heart
Long before my birth
I believe You'll always lead me
All my days have been ordained
All Your thoughts toward me are holy
Full of love and grace

You are the One You are holy
You are the One You are worthy
You are the One You are the One everlasting You are the One
You are the One I will worship

You are the One I will serve all my days
You are the One You are the one everlasting
You are the One Jesus You're the One

Paul Baloche and Lincoln Brewster© 2002 Integrity's Hosanna! Music/ASCAP and Integrity's Praise! Music/BMI

No comments: