Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Rockstar INXS

Ok, I am a reality TV junkie! However, I was planning on not watching Rockstar INXS this summer because I was burnt out American Idol. Afterall, there has really only been one American Idol that has come barely close to "idol" status...Kelly Clarkson. Anyways...my friend, Brandon, begged me to watch Rockstar and after refusing a couple of times I finally did and now I am hooked. The talent blows American Idol away. The house band is amazing! If you love music then you need to check this show out. Last night they had songs from so many different genres...Dooby Brothers...Nirvana...Killers...Bob Marley...and more. Last night, this one guy, Marty, had the song "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers and 10 minutes before the show he decided to loose the band and just play it on an acoustic guitar. I thought...NO WAY this is gonna sound good...man was I wrong. Click the Images to the right to hear a couple of amazing songs. Another plus about Rockstar is the set...I love the stage and lighting...I would love to have something like this in a church. SO FUN! and Creative and EXCELLENT!
"Mr. Brightside" - The Killers
"No Woman, No Cry" - Bob Marley
"The Man Who Sold the World'' - David Bowie
"Lithium" - Nirvana

ENJOY!

No comments: