Saturday, August 06, 2005

Audiovox SMT5600


I got a new cell phone yesterday. It is the new Audiovox SMT5600 Smart Phone. It basically runs a Basic version of Windows Mobile software. So far it works great. I did have the Motorolla V500. I had 3 different V500 because they break all the time. The signal is not the best. But with the SMT5600 the signal seems to be better and the speaker volume is SOOO much better. It syncs with my Outlook, so now all my contacts or at least the ones I want are on my phone and on my laptop. It also syncs the tasks, the calendar and inbox. This is good for me because I am very forgetful and I hope this will remind me of my appointments and it also gives me a way to schedule an appointment on the go. I am very bad about agreeing to a meeting and then forgetting to write it down. As Keystone Church grows I know my schedule will only get more and more crazy busy! So for now I say get the SMT5600. I will write more on this later.

No comments: