Saturday, July 16, 2005

Keystone Church starts podcasting

My church, Keystone Church published its first podcast this past week. As I was setting it up, I found that is was difficult for an average internet surfer to subscribe to a podcast. It actually took me some time to even figure out what a podcast was and how a podcast worked. But after many hours of research I found a way to offer podcasting on our website in 3 easy steps. I admit that I did not come up with this on my own. I believe in giving credit where credit is due. I found it here. I simply used the code from that website and manipulated it to work for Keystone. So check it out and subscibe to our podcast! You can also find us in the iTunes directory or just search "keystone church" in the podcasts section. Oh yeah...you can also send an EVITE to invite a friend to listen/subscribe to the Keystone Podcast. ENJOY!

No comments: