Friday, July 29, 2005

istockphoto

Are you looking for a great resource for royalty free photo images at a very resonable price...like High res for $3. No kidding. You probably are saying...they are proably really, really, cheesy! No they are not... www.istockphoto.com is definitely the number one resource for Keystone Church when it comes to developing our looks for our sermon series or any design project. How does it work...1) Simply create FREE account, 2) Now ourchase credits...each credit is $1. 3) Now look for your images. When I am browsing for images I will keep any eye out for other images I may like for the future and I put them in "My Lightbox." The light box is amazing! You can have sub directories and stuff. 4) When you find the image...choose which size you want to download and BAM! There you have it! So check out www.istockphoto.com today! Below are examples of some of the things I have designed using istockphoto.

No comments: