Monday, October 10, 2005

Be Encouraged

I came across these verses this morning.

Ps 16:7-11
7 I will bless the LORD who guides me;even at night my heart instructs me. 8 I know the LORD is always with me.I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
9 No wonder my heart is filled with joy,and my mouth shouts his praises!My body rests in safety. 10 For you will not leave my soul among the dead or allow your godly one to rot in the grave. 11 You will show me the way of life,granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever. NLT

Ps 17:7-87
Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways.You save with your strength those who seek refuge from their enemies. 8 Guard me as the apple of your eye.Hide me in the shadow of your wings. NLT

Ps 20:4
4 May he grant your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans. NLT

No comments: